My guest this hour was David Lopez of Australians For Liberty.
Thanks to David’s analysis, we get the low-down on exactly how political corruption and imperial aggression are working in tandem to limit freedoms down under in the great country and continent of Australia.
As well as learning about David’s new site and project, we talked about the government cracking down on knives, thug-like checkpoints and shakedowns, the predatory nature of central banks, how Australia pimps the USA’s “terror threats,” censoring the internet, hopes for freedom, moving beyond government roads, and much more.
FREEDOM DOWN UNDER
- Account of a near run-in at train station turned “warrantless search zone” to stop knife crime Star Community, SMH
- New Police Search Laws in Australia fail to reduce knife crime The Age
- Prohibition of use of pepper spray on passive resistors removed from Victorian Police Manual ABC PM
- Australian Government to raid retirement funds and “inactive” bank accounts News.com.au, Today Tonight
RULE THE INTERNETS
- First hand account of Prime Ministerial direct censorship of online satire. SMH, Official Chronology of Events
- Australian Labour Party backs off from Mandatory Internet Filter (Don’t even believe it) SMH
- Australian Spy Agency ASIO wants new powers to access phone and Internet data without warrants The Australian
SHUT UP SLAVE
- TV licence evader refused to pay because the ‘BBC covered up facts about 9/11 and claimed tower fell 20 minutes before it did’ dailymail.co.uk
HOPES FOR FREEDOM
- Ron Paul interviewed by Geraldo Rivera 2/14/13 youtube.com
- Drone Pilots Found to Get Stress Disorders Much as Those in Combat Do. nytimes.com
- New Document Sheds Light on Government’s Ability to Search iPhones. aclu.org
- US drugs prosecutors switch sides to defend accused Colombian traffickers. guardian.co.uk
- Noam Chomsky – Why Marijuana is Illegal and Tobacco is Legal youtube.com
LINKS TO FOLLOW
- Websites: Liberty In Exile, Australians For Liberty
- Twitter: @YaelOss, @Aussie4Liberty
- Facebook: Liberty In Exile, Australians For Liberty