This 10. September 2013 show was broadcast from the Freiheit Studio on the Liberty Radio Network and the No Agenda Stream with special guest and friend Alan Holmes, CEO of Hm Media Strategies, phoning in from Atlanta, Georgia.
Alan and I know each other from the days of the grind in North Carolina, struggling along as victims of the economy and just trying to get by.
Now we get together to hit on key subjects including juicing social media, the bad PR push behind U.S. strikes on Syria, repealing the 17th amendment, national elections as a waste of time, DC’s own congressman, advice for Weiner, the Paris Peace Conference of 1919, Paula Deen, George Zimmerman and the police, and much more.
- About — hmsocialmedia. hmsocialmedia.com
- Syrian Woman Rips Into John McCain At Town Hall For His Support For Bombing Syria youtube.com
- Rep. Alan Grayson on Syria: Congress Should Reject “Warmongering” and Focus on Problems at Home democracynow.org
- Dem Congresswoman: Only Reason I’d Vote for Syria Attack Is Loyalty to Obama newsbusters.org
LINKS TO FOLLOW
- Linkblog: linkblog.yael.ca
- Twitter: @YaelOss, @oh_HOLMES
- Hm Media Strategies: fb.com/hmMediaStrategies
- Liberty In Exile Facebook: fb.com/libertyinexile